Before your appointment
- Please bring your referral, x-rays, doctors’ reports and any other information with you to your appointment.
- Do not remove dressings or bandages that were applied during surgery, unless instructed to do so by your surgeon. If you get your dressings wet prior to your appointment with us, please call and we can arrange for an earlier review.
- Try to arrive five minutes early to complete your paperwork.
- Bring any billing or claim details you may have such as a WorkCover claim number or your Department of Veterans Affairs card or EPC paperwork.
After your appointment
- If you have extras cover your appointment maybe claimable under Occupational Therapy.
- Some custom made splints may be claimable through your private health depending on the company you are with and your level of cover and will require a letter from our clinic.
- Remember to do your prescribed exercises! If you lose your Home Exercise Program or are uncertain what you should be doing call your therapist to check.
- If you have any concerns with your splint rubbing or causing pain please call your therapist.